CME / Apps / Board Review for Pathology or Laboratory Medicine
Revised: 26 September 2013
Copyright: (c) 2011-2013, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
This page lists Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses and Apps related to Pathology or Laboratory Medicine. We list all free CME and free Apps (iPad or smart phone applications) that we are aware of that seem to be relevant and useful, for no charge (there is a charge to post non-free CME or apps). To list your CME or Apps, please contact us at 248/646-0325 or email@example.com.
CME (Continuing Medical Education)
• ARUP-Scientific Resource for Research and Education. Free CME.
• ASCCP. Free CME related to colposcopy / cervical cytology, 9 credits maximum.
• Johns Hopkins. Free CME based on bimonthly dermatology-related newsletters.
• Medscape. Free CME (more added regularly), some pathology related.
Apps for iPad or SmartPhone
• Boardvitals Review for Clinical Pathology, Free; study for the Clinical Pathology Boards, Pathology MOC exams, and the RISE with this question bank app.
• Johns Hopkins Atlas of Pancreatic Pathology, iTunes store, Video. Free iPAD application to teach pancreatic pathology, with 115 diagnostic entities, 1400 color images and 26 original medical illustrations.
• BoardVitals Pathology Question Bank: Online, customizable, pathology board review question database for boards, RISE and MOC exams.
• Board review questions: link, last updated 26 September 2013
• Books: link, updated monthly
End of CME / Apps / Board Review for Pathology or Laboratory Medicine