CME Jobs Conferences Fellowships Books
CME (Continuing Medical Education)
• ARUP-Scientific Resource for Research and Education. Free CME.
• ASCCP. Free CME related to colposcopy / cervical cytology, 9 credits maximum.
• Johns Hopkins. Free CME based on bimonthly dermatology-related newsletters.
• Medscape. Free CME (more added regularly), some pathology related.
Apps for iPad or SmartPhone
- IHC Antibodies, by Leica Biosystems. Free; mobile pathology resource application designed for Laboratory Managers and Pathologists looking for both routine and innovative IHC antibody products; includes over 1,500 IHC reagents with fully annotated images and educational information.
- PathLead, by Leica Biosystems. Free; mobile educational tool which includes an antibody citation index and extensive IHC image library; designed for use by healthcare professionals in the field of surgical pathology and diagnostic immunohistochemistry.
- Boardvitals Review for Clinical Pathology, Free; study for the Clinical Pathology Boards, Pathology MOC exams, and the RISE with this question bank app.
- FNA Reader, by Dr. Mohiedean Ghofrani. Free at iTunes store. A clinical decision support tool that assists healthcare providers in appropriately working up thyroid nodules based on the 2009 American Thyroid Association (ATA) Guidelines and The Bethesda System for Reporting Thyroid Cytopathology.
- HER2 Reader, by Dr. Mohiedean Ghofrani. Free at iTunes store. HER2 Reader is a simple clinical decision support app developed primarily for pathologists and oncologists who perform predictive marker testing for breast cancer.
- Johns Hopkins Atlas of Pancreatic Pathology, iTunes store, Video. Free iPAD application to teach pancreatic pathology, with 115 diagnostic entities, 1400 color images and 26 original medical illustrations.
- Pap Reader, by Dr. Mohiedean Ghofrani. Free at iTunes store. A simple tool for determining the appropriate management of various combinations of cervical cytology ("Pap") and HPV testing based on the 2012 Consensus Guidelines of the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP).
• BoardVitals Pathology Question Bank: Online, customizable, pathology board review question database for boards, RISE and MOC exams.
• Board review questions: link
• Books: link, updated monthly
End of CME / Apps / Board Review for Pathology or Laboratory Medicine