Last revised 18 July 2009
We invite you to contribute to improving our free, online resource for the pathology community through these activities. Please contact us with any additional ideas.
· Contribute images (gross, microscopic, immunostains, EM) of uncommon entities, to be posted in our Chapters. For more information on contributing images, click here.
· Contribute Videos to us, or upload them to YouTube and alert us about them, to make them more accessible to pathologists and laboratory personnel worldwide. We need videos of how to gross specimens (eye, pancreas, larynx, brain, etc.), videos of experts reviewing cases or anything else helpful to the pathology community.
· Contribute Manuscripts. It is our belief that articles published in the medical literature should be readily accessible for free. The medical community is moving to an open access policy, as funding agencies including the National Institutes of Health and Howard Hughes Medical Institute are insisting on it. After your manuscript is submitted for publication, please ask the publisher whether it will allow posting of a non-final version of the manuscript at our website, with an acknowledgement to the publisher and a link to its website. You may also want to submit original case reports to our website.
· Become a reviewer for one of our Chapters. Click here to read our Instructions for Reviewers.
· Write a new chapter or section of a chapter. Contact us for more details.
· Email your comments, corrections or suggestions to improve the website to NatPernick@Hotmail.com.
Pernick, M.D., President
30100 Telegraph Road, Suite 408
Bingham Farms, MI 48025 (USA)