PARSONS, KANSAS (USA).
Leading independently owned and operated Kansas City based pathology group seeks physician leader (BC/BE AP/CP) to join a non-academic multidisciplinary reference lab. GYN Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology along with Clinical Laboratory services are provided to a local hospital and several large physician clinics.
Major responsibilities include:
• Laboratory also serves as a referral lab for local clinics, physician offices and other regional facilities.
• The candidate must possess strong diagnostic skills in anatomic pathology, as well as clinical pathology.
• Candidates must have excellent communication skills and the ability and desire to interact with medical center physicians, hospital administration, outpatient office physicians and staff, and laboratory staff.
• Ability to provide local hospital with various clinical laboratory guidance as needed
• Frozen Section coverage for local hospital
• Parsons is located in the southeastern corner of Kansas, in an area referred to as the “Four State Area”.
• Parsons has a population of approximately 10,000.
• The population within a 50-mile radius of Parsons is 340,000, making it a family-friendly community with many cultural activities offered within the region
• Vibrant, family-oriented community offering safe, sophisticated living and amenities rare in a city this size.
• Natural landscapes, sprawling farmland & wooded terrain amongst the many area lakes and streams make for an outdoorsman’s dream.
• Cost of living in the state ranks 8th most affordable in the United States!
• Choose from public or parochial schooling options along with a local community college and two universities within 50 miles.
• Variety of the 4-seasons supporting an abundance of recreational activities for the entire family year-round.
MAWD Pathology Group has served hospitals, physician practices and patients in Kansas City and surrounding communities since 1969. MAWD provides diagnostic services in the areas of anatomic and clinical pathology, as well as cytology. MAWD Pathology Group has now grown to involve 30 pathologists, including board certified hematopathologists, dermatopathologists, cytopathologists as well as pathologists with fellowship training in GI, GYN and Breast pathology and the region’s only board certified molecular genetic pathologist. Every pathologist at MAWD has at least one area of expert focus, even when board certification is not available. MAWD Pathology Group employs many of the region’s recognized leaders in subspecialty pathology.
For further information or to send your resume, please contact:
Samuel Caughron, MD FCAP - email@example.com
[18 April 2019, #8271]