BISMARCK, NORTH DAKOTA (USA).
Under the direction and supervision of a physician, perform gross description and dissection of human tissue surgical specimens.
The Sanford Health Pathology Group is seeking a full time, Pathologist Assistant (PA) to join our department. Our team is a hospital-based group and currently consists of one laboratory assistant, one pathologists' assistant and six pathologists working in a professional and welcoming environment. Workload consists of 17,000+ cases annually.
This position is a full time position of 40 hours a week working primarily on the day shift. No on-call, weekends or holidays
Must have a Master's degree as a Pathologists' Assistant and be ASCP certified as a Pathologists' Assistant. One year experience in surgical pathology preferred.
About Sanford Health
- At Sanford Health, we are dedicated to the work of health and healing.
- Every day, we show that commitment by delivering the highest quality of care to the communities we serve.
- We are leaders in health care and strive to provide patients across the region with convenient access to expert medical care, leading-edge technologies and world-class facilities.
- In addition to strong clinical care, we are also committed to research, education and community growth.
- We engage in medical research to not only discover innovative ways to provide care, but also cures for common diseases.
- We continuously seek new ways to achieve our vision of improving the human condition here in your community, across the region and around the world.
- The entire team at Sanford Health recognizes the value of healthy families and communities.
- We continue to gain momentum and expand our reach. Together, we can make a positive difference now, and in the future.
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to email@example.com
In compliance with federal law requiring employers to verify new employees' U.S. employment eligibility, Sanford participates in E-Verify.
For more information click here
[20 July 2018, #7451]