AP/CP Board-Certified and Fellowship-Trained Cytopathologist
FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA (USA).
Sanford Health's expanding, multi-subspecialty hospital-based pathology group is seeking an AP/CP board-certified, cytopathology fellowship-trained Cytopathologist with strong surgical pathology skills for a full-time position. Position is approximately 50% cytopathology & 50% surgical pathology signout.
• Guaranteed salary first 2 years, with upside opportunity starting year 3
• 11 pathologists, 4 pathology assistants
• Subspecialty sign-out model with board-certified subspecialists in hematopathology, cytopathology, and dermatopathology
• Annual volume of 50000 surgical pathology cases, 700 bone marrows, 30000 GYN cases, 3000 non-GYN cytology cases
• Gross dissections performed by pathology assistants
• No autopsies
• Laboratory medical directorships
• Relocation allowance
• Paid CME time and allowance
• 401K with employer match, health, dental, vision, paid vacation, malpractice, disability
• Student loan repayment loan option available
Sanford Health is one of the largest health care systems in the nation, with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in 9 states and 4 countries. Sanford Fargo has over 660 licensed beds between our three hospital campuses, one of which is a brand new $494 million hospital, and employs 534 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a vibrant population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students, and on the grow! Fargo is situated along the Red River on the border of ND/MN. Clear blue lakes for boating, fishing, and relaxing are just 45 minutes from Fargo in the beautiful 'Heart of Lakes' area of west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, a highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong public and private schools, an international airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living. Fargo is a little known secret - once you visit, you'll understand!
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Telephone: (701) 234-6517
[30 August 2018, #7576]