Cytopathology Fellowship-Trained Pathologist
FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA (USA).
Sanford Health's expanding, multi-subspecialty hospital-based pathology group is seeking an AP/CP board-certified, cytopathology fellowship-trained pathologist with additional subspecialty fellowship training in GYN or breast and strong surgical pathology skills for a full-time position. Position would be approximately 1/3 cytopathology & 2/3 surgical pathology signout with particular emphasis in fellowship-trained subspecialty area.
• Guaranteed salary first 2 years, with upside opportunity starting year 3
• Subspecialized sign-out of hematopathology, cytopathology, and dermatopathology by board-certified fellowship trained subspecialists
• Hybrid subspecialty model for surgical pathology with emphasis in a subset of organ systems
• Annual volume of 60000 surgical pathology cases, 700 bone marrows, 21000 GYN cases, 3000 non-GYN cytology cases
• 6 pathology assistants/grossing staff perform all gross dissections
• No autopsies
• Laboratory medical directorships
• Excellent benefit package
Sanford Health is one of the largest health care systems in the nation, with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in 9 states and 4 countries. Sanford Fargo has over 660 licensed beds between our three hospital campuses, one of which is a brand new $494 million hospital, and employs 534 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a vibrant population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students, and on the grow! Fargo is situated along the Red River on the border of ND/MN. Clear blue lakes for boating, fishing, and relaxing are just 45 minutes from Fargo in the beautiful 'Heart of Lakes' area of west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, a highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong public and private schools, an international airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
Phone: (701) 234-6517
[4 September 2019, #9261]