AP/CP Board-certified Pathologist with Hematopathology, GU Pathology, Dermatopathology, and/or other fellowship-trained subspecialties
NORTHERN COLORADO (USA).
Unique opportunity for an AP/CP board-certified pathologist in beautiful Northern Colorado with an established, rapidly growing practice. We are looking for a highly motivated person with a strong work ethic and superior diagnostic skills in clinical pathology and surgical pathology, preferably with fellowship training/certification in hematopathology, GU Pathology, or Dermatopathology, however other subspecialty fellowship training may also be desirable. Experience is preferred; however current fellows are encouraged to apply.
Summit Pathology is a large, multi-subspecialty private practice group serving several hospital systems in northern and southern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska, as well as a private independent laboratory in northern Colorado. The position requires the ability to work in a busy practice providing not only superior general surgical pathology skills, but also subspecialty expertise. Fellowship-trained candidates, who can handle an active clinical/surgical caseload, are preferable. Compensation, benefits and vacation are very competitive.
• Medical Doctor or equivalent medical professional degree
• Board Certified or eligible in AP/CP by the American Board of Pathology
• Subspecialty Board Certified or eligible by the American Board of Pathology
• Hold or eligible to obtain unrestricted medical licensure in Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming
• Ability to efficiently diagnose a broad range of challenging surgical pathology and cytology cases
• Ability to fulfill clinical laboratory medical directorship duties and participate in appropriate hospital committee work
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a desire to forge strong professional relationships with medical staff, laboratory staff, and hospital administration
• Proven ability to learn and collaborate with others in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment
• Desire to make positive contributions to an active, diverse pathology practice
Colorado is a wonderful place to live with great weather, people, and numerous outdoor activities. To learn more about Summit Pathology, visit our website www.summitpathology.com.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries kept confidential.
[26 June 2019, #8495]