Anus and perianal area
Reviewer: Nat Pernick, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 15 April 2013, last major update April 2005
Copyright: (c) 2003-2013, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Associated with HPV 6, 11, 16, 18; also 31, 35, 39
● Associated with other HPV lesions (anal dysplasia / CIS, verrucous carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma / basaloid carcinoma)
● Papillary excrescences
● Papillary squamous epithelium with hyperkeratosis, variable koilocytotic atypia
● Variable dysplastic changes
Other HPV associated lesions:
● Anal dysplasia / CIS
● Squamous cell / basaloid carcinoma
● Verrucous carcinoma
End of Anus and perianal area > Premalignant lesions > Condyloma acuminatum
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com with any questions (click here for other contact information).