Reviewer: Jaleh Mansouri, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 12 October 2012, last major update August 2012
Copyright: (c) 2003-2012, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Children with Burkitt’s lymphoma (Hum Pathol 1980;11:465)
● 45 year old man with EBV+ T cell lymphoma post renal transplant (J Med Case Rep 2011;5:5.)
● 61 year old man with marginal zone B cell lymphoma (Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2008;51:392)
● 65 year old man with mantle cell lymphoma extending from ileocecum and coexisting GIST (Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2008;2:608)
● 75 year old man with leukemic involvement of appendix in relapsed acute myeloid leukemia (World J Gastroenterol 2009;15:5624)
● Cases of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) lymphoma, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, mantle cell lymphoma, and Hodgkin’s lymphoma of appendix have all been reported in the literature
End of Appendix > Other tumors > Lymphoma/leukemia
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com with any questions (click here for other contact information).