Table of ContentsCase reports
Cite this page: Mansouri J. Lymphoma / leukemia. PathologyOutlines.com website. http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/appendixlymphoma.html. Accessed June 19th, 2019.
- Children with Burkitt’s lymphoma (Hum Pathol 1980;11:465)
- 45 year old man with EBV+ T cell lymphoma post renal transplant (J Med Case Rep 2011;5:5)
- 61 year old man with marginal zone B cell lymphoma (Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2008;51:392)
- 65 year old man with mantle cell lymphoma extending from ileocecum and coexisting GIST (Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2008;2:608)
- 75 year old man with leukemic involvement of appendix in relapsed acute myeloid leukemia (World J Gastroenterol 2009;15:5624)
- Cases of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) lymphoma, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, mantle cell lymphoma, and Hodgkin’s lymphoma of appendix have all been reported in the literature