Reviewer: Nat Pernick, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 29 August 2013, last major update February 2002
Copyright: (c) 2002-2013, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
PubMed Search: CD114[title]
- Aka granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor, G-CSFR
- Specific regulator of myeloid proliferation and differentiation
- Mutations present in some patients with severe congenital neutropenia
Positive staining (normal)
- Granulocytes (all), monocytes, platelets, endothelium, placenta, trophoblastic cells
Positive staining (tumors)
- Eosinophils, lymphocytes, erythrocytes
End of CD Markers > CD114
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com
with any questions (click here for other