Reviewer: Nat Pernick, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 28 August 2013, last major update February 2002
Copyright: (c) 2002-2013, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
PubMed Search: CD152[title]
- Aka cytotoxic T lymphocyte-associated protein-4, CTLA4
- Negative regulator of T cell activation
- CTLA4 restriction fragment length polymorphisms are linked to various autoimmune disorders
- Shares sequence homology with CD28; also shares ligands CD80 and CD86 with CD28
Positive staining (normal)
- Activated but not resting T cells, activated B cells
End of CD Markers > CD152
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com
with any questions (click here for other