Cite this page: Pernick N. CD152. PathologyOutlines.com website. http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/cdmarkerscd152.html. Accessed October 14th, 2019.
Definition / general
- Aka cytotoxic T lymphocyte-associated protein-4, CTLA4
- Negative regulator of T cell activation
- CTLA4 restriction fragment length polymorphisms are linked to various autoimmune disorders
- Shares sequence homology with CD28; also shares ligands CD80 and CD86 with CD28
Positive staining - normal
- Activated but not resting T cells, activated B cells