Reviewer: Nat Pernick, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 22 August 2013, last major update February 2002
Copyright: (c) 2002-2013, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
PubMed Search: CD184
- Aka CXCR4, Stromal cell Derived Factor 1 (SDF1)
- Receptor for the CXC chemokine SDF-1
- Also major HIV/SIV co-receptor (with CCR5/CD195)
- Involved in B cell development, myelopoiesis, cardiac ventricular septum formation, blood vessel formation in GI tract, cerebellar granular cell development
Positive staining (normal)
- All mature blood cells, blood progenitor cells, endothelial and epithelial cells, astrocytes, neurons
End of CD Markers > CD184
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com
with any questions (click here for other