Cite this page: Pernick N. CD365. PathologyOutlines.com website. http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/cdmarkerscd365.html. Accessed December 10th, 2019.
Definition / general
- New CD marker designated at the Tenth Human Leukocyte Differentiation Antigen (HLDA10) Workshop (Clin Transl Immunology 2015;4:e47, Clin Transl Immunology 2016;5:e57, Clin Transl Immunology 2016;5:e61)
- Antibodies 10-14 (clone FAB1750P) and 10-67 (clone 1D12) recognizing TIM-1 (HAVCR1) were tested in the workshop (Clin Transl Immunology 2016;5:e57)
- TIM-1 is a single pass type 1 membrane glycoprotein and a member of the Ig superfamily
- The antibodies bind to transfectants expressing TIM-1 but show little reactivity to fresh healthy blood cells
- Also known as HAVCR1, TIM-1 (Clin Transl Immunology 2016;5:e57)