Cite this page: Pernick N. CD367. PathologyOutlines.com website. http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/cdmarkerscd367.html. Accessed December 10th, 2019.
Definition / general
- New CD marker designated at the Tenth Human Leukocyte Differentiation Antigen (HLDA10) Workshop (Clin Transl Immunology 2015;4:e47, Clin Transl Immunology 2016;5:e57, Clin Transl Immunology 2016;5:e61)
- Antibodies 10-13 (clone 216110) and 10-71 (clone 111F8.04) bind to transient transfectants expressing DCIR (Clin Transl Immunology 2016;5:e57)
- Strong binding to myeloid populations within peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- Antibodies recognize a type II transmembrane protein that is a member of the C type lectin family
- Also known as CLEC4A, DCIR (Clin Transl Immunology 2016;5:e57)