Benign or non-neoplastic conditions
Reviewer: Nicole Riddle, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Editor: Jamie Shutter, M.D.
Revised: 19 April 2013, last major update April 2013
Copyright: (c) 2003-2013, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
- Normal tissue not normally present within fallopian tube/mesosalpinx
- Most common is adrenal cortical rests (up to 25% of women)
- Yellow nodules within wall or mesosalpinx
- Typically all 3 layers of adrenal cortex, but no medullary cells
- Other glandular cells as rarely reported
End of Fallopian tubes > Benign or non-neoplastic conditions > Ectopic tissue
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at [email protected]
with any questions (click here for other