Liver and intrahepatic bile ducts-nontumor
Differential diagnosis of fibrosis
Reviewers: Komal Arora, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 30 April 2012, last major update April 2012
Copyright: (c) 2004-2012, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Alcoholic liver disease: see topic
● Amyloidosis: see topic
● Budd-Chiari syndrome: see topic
● Cirrhosis: see topic
● Congestive heart failure: see topic
● Congenital hepatic fibrosis: see topic
● Congenital syphilis: pericellular fibrosis
● Chronic veno-occlusive disease: see topic
● Cystic fibrosis: see topic
● Focal nodular hyperplasia: see topic
● Hepatoportal sclerosis: see topic
● Metabolic diseases: various
● Tumors: various
End of Liver and intrahepatic bile ducts-nontumor > General concepts > Differential diagnosis of fibrosis
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com with any questions (click here for other contact information).