Cite this page: Arora K. Granulomatous hepatitis - infectious. PathologyOutlines.com website. http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/livergraninfect.html. Accessed February 18th, 2019.
Definition / general
- See also granulomatous hepatitis - noninfectious
- Bacterial infection: Brucella, Listeria have poorly formed sinusoidal granulomas
- Fungal infection: Histoplasma, Aspergillus, Candida
- Rickettsiae infection: Q fever (Coxiella) has doughnut hole granulomas with hyaline ring
- Viral infection: CMV and EBV infections