Lymphoma and lymphoid infiltrates
Reviewer: Deepali Jain, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 22 January 2013, last major update September 2012
Copyright: (c) 2003-2013, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Small lymphoblastic lymphoma / chronic lymphocytic leukemia
● Usually asymptomatic pulmonary nodules or infiltrates in elderly
● Involves the lung at autopsy in 30% of cases, may cause significant pulmonary impairment
● Well defined, encapsulated mass, homogenous gray cut surface
● Monomorphic low grade lymphocytic infiltrate with pseudofollicles
● Reactive lymphoid infiltrate: polymorphic lymphocytes, germinal centers, other inflammatory cells
End of Lung tumor > Lymphoma and lymphoid infiltrates > SLL/CLL
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions (click here for other contact information).