Lymph nodes - not lymphoma
Inflammatory disorders (non-infectious)
Reviewer: William D. DePond, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 19 July 2013, last major update June 2006
Copyright: (c) 2003-2013, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
- Clofazimine is an anti-leprosy drug
- Marked interfollicular plasmacytosis and scattered crystal-storing histiocytes
- Crystals are clear, colorless and elongated with irregular ends
- Frozen section shows red crystals with bright-red birefringence
- PAS, IgG, IgA, IgM, kappa, lambda
End of Lymph nodes - not lymphoma > Inflammatory disorders (non-infectious) > Clofazimine-induced changes
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at [email protected]
with any questions (click here for other