Table of ContentsEpidemiology | Clinical features | Microscopic (histologic) images | Positive stains | Negative stains | Differential diagnosis
Cite this page: CD5+ diffuse large B cell lymphoma. PathologyOutlines.com website. http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/lymphomadiffuseCD5.html. Accessed October 18th, 2018.
- 5 - 10% of diffuse large B cell lymphomas
- Heterogeneous, but some may have diffuse splenic red pulp involvement
- Poorer prognosis than CD5 negative diffuse large B cell lymphoma (Ann Oncol 2010;21:2069)
- Most cases do not appear to be related to CLL / SLL or mantle cell lymphoma (Am J Clin Pathol 2000;114:523)
- CNS recurrence in 13% (Haematologica 2008;93:1195)
Microscopic (histologic) images