Table of ContentsDefinition / general | Case reports | Treatment | Clinical images | Gross images | Microscopic (histologic) images
Cite this page: Thakral C Duplication cyst. PathologyOutlines.com website. http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/oralcavityduplicationcyst.html. Accessed March 25th, 2019.
Definition / general
- Lined by indigenous mucosa of segment it is duplicating
- Newborn with cyst containing gastrointestinal and respiratory epithelium (Arch Pathol Lab Med 1989;113:1301)
- Six infants with cysts of anterior tongue (Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2001;127:1484)
- 7 year old girl with enteric duplication cyst of floor of mouth and base of tongue (Arch Pathol Lab Med 2000;124:614)
- Excision; may recur if incompletely excised