Ovary - tumor
Reviewer: Shahrzad Ehdaivand, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 15 April 2013, last major update December 2012
Copyright: (c) 2003-2013, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
- Cystic tumor with endometroid features
- May have squamous morules, ciliated or mucinous features
- No cytologic atypia, no architectural complexity
- Benign lesions may be adenofibroma, adenoma or cystadenoma
End of Ovary - tumor > Endometrioid tumors > Endometrioid cystadenoma
- Endometriosis: will have endometrial stroma
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com
with any questions (click here for other