Cite this page: Bychkov A. WHO classification. PathologyOutlines.com website. http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/parathyroidWHO.html. Accessed April 24th, 2019.
- Tumours of the parathyroid glands ICD 0 codes
- Parathyroid carcinoma 8140/3
- Parathyroid adenoma 8140/0
- Secondary, mesenchymal and other tumours
- ICD 0 note: the first four digits indicate the specific histological term; the fifth digit after the slash (/) is the behavior code, including /0 for benign tumors, /1 for unspecified, borderline or uncertain behavior, /2 for carcinoma in situ and grade III intraepithelial neoplasia (not used for adrenal tumors), and /3 for malignant tumors