Features of tumor to report
Reviewers: Mandolin Ziadie, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 7 December 2011, last major update December 2011
Copyright: (c) 2003-2011, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Anatomic site and location
● Procedure (D&C, Hysterectomy, etc.)
● Histologic type
● Histologic grade
● Type of invasion (infiltrating, pushing or mixed) and depth of invasion
● Angiolymphatic invasion
● Invasion into adjacent organs
● Presence and type of fetal tissue / fetal anomalies
● Lymph nodes: total assessed, total positive, location and size
● Results of special stains / ancillary tests
End of Placenta > Miscellaneous > Features of tumor to report
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at [email protected]om with any questions (click here for other contact information).