Standard diagnostic report
Reviewers: Mandolin Ziadie, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 8 December 2011, last major update December 2011
Copyright: (c) 2003-2011, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Ga: gravid (number of pregnancies, including the present if pregnant now)
● Pb: para (number of live births)
● Pc: number of preterm births
● Pd: number of first trimester losses (elective or spontaneous)
● Pe: number of living children at present
● Maternal age
● Estimated gestational age
● Maternal history (diseases, pregnancy complications, etc.)
● Delivery complications
● See Grossing placentas
● __ trimester placenta (list weight):
● No chorioamnionitis, no villitis and no funisitis (or pertinent positive microscopic and gross findings)
● Comments regarding prognostic effect on fetus are discouraged
End of Placenta > Miscellaneous > Standard diagnostic report
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com with any questions (click here for other contact information).