Reviewers: Komal Arora, M.D., (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 22 March 2012, last major update March 2012
Copyright: (c) 2003-2012, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Extremely rare
● Malignant epithelial component densely infiltrated by lymphoid cells
● Resembles nasopharyngeal lymphoepithelial-like carcinoma
● Gleason grading is not recommended
Bladder tumor: sheets and nests of high grade tumor cells in a syncytial pattern with prominent lymphocytes
● PSA, PSAP, AMACR/P504S, EMA
● Cytokeratins AE1/AE3, 7, 8, and 20 (Hum Pathol 2009;40:982)
End of Prostate > Other carcinomas > Lymphoepithelioma-like carcinoma
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com with any questions (click here for other contact information).