Table of ContentsDefinition / General | Case Reports | Clinical Images | Micro Description | Micro Images
Cite this page: Intravascular lymphoma. PathologyOutlines.com website. http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/skintumornonmelanocyticintravascularlymphoma.html. Accessed December 7th, 2016.
Definition / General
- Also called angiotropic lymphoma, malignant angioendotheliomatosis
- Usually diffuse large B cell (occasionally T cell) lymphoma
- May present initially in cervix, prostate, other sites
- 83 year old woman with abdominal wall lesion (J R Soc Med 2002;95:37)
- Large atypical tumor cells in lumen or wall of vessels