Table of ContentsDefinition / General | Case Reports | Clinical Images | Micro Description | Micro Images
Cite this page: Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration of skin. PathologyOutlines.com website. http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/skintumornonmelanocyticjessners.html. Accessed February 22nd, 2017.
Definition / General
- May be a variant of lymphoid hyperplasia
- Related to discoid lupus erythematosus
- Violaceous nodules of head and neck or trunk
- 78 year old man with 1 year history of bilateral painless runny eyes (BMJ Case Rep 2010;2010:bcr07.2009.2064)
- Lymphocytes and plasmacytoid monocytes, no distinct epidermal changes