Skin - Nonmelanocytic tumors
Lymphoma and related disorders
Jessnerís lymphocytic infiltration of skin
Reviewer: Christopher Hale, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 15 July 2012, last major update June 2012
Copyright: (c) 2001-2012, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● May be a variant of lymphoid hyperplasia
● Related to discoid lupus erythematosus
● Violaceous nodules of head and neck or trunk
● 78 year old man with 1 year history of bilateral painless runny eyes (BMJ Case Rep 2010;2010:bcr07.2009.2064)
Preoperative facial photograph showing bilateral lid ectropion and tarsal conjunctival exposure
● Lymphocytes and plasmacytoid monocytes, no distinct epidermal changes
Skin biopsy: H&E and CD3
End of Skin - Nonmelanocytic tumors > Lymphoma and related disorders > Jessnerís lymphocytic infiltration of skin
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com with any questions (click here for other contact information).