Skin - Nonmelanocytic tumors
Other tumors of skin
Reviewer: Christopher Hale, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 18 September 2012, last major update September 2012
Copyright: (c) 2001-2012, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Solitary lesions are known as circumscribed storiform collagenoma
● Some cases may represent folliculitis
● May be associated with Cowdens disease
● 60 year old woman with clinical basal cell carcinoma (Case of Week #190)
● Bland, well circumscribed hypocellular lesion with focal heavy collagen deposition
H&E and CD34
End of Skin - Nonmelanocytic tumors > Other tumors of skin > Sclerosing fibroma
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions (click here for other contact information).