Table of ContentsDefinition / General | Case Reports | Micro Description | Micro Images | Positive Stains
Cite this page: Sclerosing fibroma. PathologyOutlines.com website. http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/skintumornonmelanocyticsclerosingfibroma.html. Accessed February 25th, 2017.
Definition / General
- Solitary lesions are known as circumscribed storiform collagenoma
- Some cases may represent folliculitis
- May be associated with Cowden’s disease
- 60 year old woman with clinical basal cell carcinoma (Case of Week #190)
- Bland, well circumscribed hypocellular lesion with focal heavy collagen deposition