Soft Tissue Tumors
Reviewer: Komal Arora, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 17 July 2012, last major update July 2012
Copyright: (c) 2003-2012, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Alveolar soft parts sarcoma, carcinoma (extension into soft tissue or metastases), clear cell sarcoma, epithelioid histiocytoma, epithelioid sarcoma, epithelioid variant of leiomyosarcoma, MFH or MPNST
● Extracellular myxoid chondrosarcoma, myxofibrosarcoma, rhabdoid tumor, schwannoma, synovial sarcoma or vascular tumors
● Variants of leiomyosarcoma, liposarcoma, MFH, MPNST, myxofibrosarcoma, PHAT, pleomorphic lipoma or rhabdomyosarcoma
● Also melanoma and metastatic carcinoma
● Desmoplastic small round cell sarcoma, Ewings/PNET, mesenchymal chondrosarcoma, MPNST, rhabdomyosarcoma, round cell liposarcoma, schwannoma with neuroblastoma-like features, synovial sarcoma
● Also carcinoma, lymphoma, melanoma, neuroblastoma, poorly differentiated tumors
● Angiosarcoma, benign fibrous histiocytoma, benign nerve sheath tumor, DFSP, fibroma of tendon sheath (cellular), fibromatosis, fibrosarcoma, Kaposiís sarcoma, leiomyoma, leiomyosarcoma, MPNST, nodular fasciitis, spindle cell lipoma, spindle cell variant of embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma, solitary fibrous tumor, superficial acral fibromyxoma, synovial sarcoma
End of Soft Tissue Tumors > Introduction > Cell types
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions (click here for other contact information).