Stromal / other tumors
Reviewers: Elliot Weisenberg, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 9 October 2012, last major update July 2012
Copyright: (c) 2003-2012, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Very rare in stomach; more common in Uterus
● Malignant spindle cell component with benign glandular component
● 46 year old man (Arch Pathol Lab Med 1993;117:299)
● Benign tubular and cystic glands within sarcomatous stroma
● Epithelial elements: keratin
● Stromal elements: vimentin and desmin
End of Stomach > Stromal / other tumors > Adenosarcoma
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com with any questions (click here for other contact information).