Reviewers: Elliot Weisenberg, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 26 September 2012, last major update September 2012
Copyright: (c) 2003-2012, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Very rare as primary site of disease
Criteria for primary:
● Bulk of disease in stomach despite the presence of disease in adjacent lymph nodes
● Absence of superficial or mediastinal lymphadenopathy
● Absence of organomegaly or bone marrow involvement by lymphoma
● Normal results on complete blood count and differential
● Confirm presence of Reed-Sternberg cells as CD15+, CD30+, CD20-, CD45-
● Case reports at
Arch Pathol Lab Med 2002;126:1534,
Arch Pathol Lab Med 1995;119:163
End of Stomach > Lymphoma > Hodgkin’s lymphoma
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions (click here for other contact information).