Reviewers: Elliot Weisenberg, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 25 September 2012, last major update September 2012
Copyright: (c) 2003-2012, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Resembles lymphoma clinically
● Associated with gastric ulceration; may have extensive fibrosis
● Usually H. pylori infection
● May be precursor to extranodal marginal zone (MALT) lymphoma
● Reactive germinal centers, mixed inflammatory cells, polyclonal immunoglobulins
End of Stomach > Lymphoma > Lymphoid hyperplasia
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions (click here for other contact information).