Cite this page: Cribriform hyperplasia. PathologyOutlines.com website. http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/topic/testiscribriformhyper.html. Accessed December 16th, 2018.
Definition / general
- Resembles cribriform DCIS of breast but not premalignant or malignant
- May be present in 50% of specimens
- References: Arch Pathol Lab Med 1994;118:1020
Microscopic (histologic) description
- Complex arcades and cellular bridges spanning dilated epididymal lumina
- Hyperchromatic nuclei but no atypia, no mitotic activity