Reviewer: Adriana Handra-Luca, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 4 February 2013, last major update October 2012
Copyright: (c) 2003-2013, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Very rare; usually affects children
● Symptoms: dyspnea, hemoptysis, stridor
● No distant metastases
● 14 month old girl with biphasic stridor
(J Laryngol Otol 2012;126:966)
● 12 year old girl with severe dyspnea (J Laryngol Otol 1988;102:735)
● 65 year old man with cough, wheezing and hemoptysis (Hum Pathol 1980;11:572)
● Surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy
End of Trachea > Tumors > Rhabdomyosarcoma
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at copyrightPathOut@gmail.com with any questions (click here for other contact information).