Reviewers: Sean Williamson, M.D. (see Reviewers page)
Revised: 2 June 2012, last major update June 2012
Copyright: (c) 2002-2012, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
● Common site for ovarian cancer metastases (24% of patients) at autopsy
(Hum Pathol 1988;19:57)
Other primary lesions reported have included:
● Colonic/appendiceal adenocarcinoma (Int J Clin Oncol 2012;17:185, Surg Today 2005;35:168)
● Prostatic carcinoma (Adv Urol 2012;2012:656023)
● Melanoma (Int J Urol 2009;16:407)
● Breast carcinoma (Int J Urol 2005;12:763, Breast 2004;13:530)
End of Ureters > Malignant tumors > Metastases
This information is intended for physicians and related personnel, who understand that medical information is often imperfect, and must be interpreted in the context of a patient's clinical data using reasonable medical judgment. This website should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed physician.
All information on this website is protected by copyright of PathologyOutlines.com, Inc. Information from third parties may also be protected by copyright. Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions (click here for other contact information).