Community Pathology Position
Medical College of Wisconsin
MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN (USA).
The Department of Pathology is seeking a qualified candidate for our community-based pathologist for our Froedtert South – Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, location. Successful candidates should bring strong clinical abilities, well-refined interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, and commitment to MCW’s clinical and community outreach missions.
• Physician-led organization, with 56 faculty members, serving seven hospitals
• Access to subspecialty pathologists for consults and assistance on complex cases
• Financial and technical support provided for faculty wishing to develop a successful academic career
• Numerous opportunities for collaboration with basic science departments and clinical and translational investigators
• Laboratory offers a full range of technical platforms, including histology, immunohistochemistry, molecular techniques, and next generation sequencing
• Board Certified in Clinical & Anatomic Pathology
• GI or GYN Fellowship preferred
• Eligible for medical licensure in Wisconsin
MCW is a major academic medical center and second largest research institution in Wisconsin. MCW is a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists, and health professionals. MCW is committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace that includes individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Kenosha County is located between Milwaukee and Chicago and is emerging as a great place to live and work. With a strong education system, Kenosha County has public, private, and parochial schools along with three colleges. One of Kenosha’s most significant features is the beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline filled with parks, beaches, festivals, a miles-long promenade, one-of-a-kind museums, an electric streetcar system, and the Harbor Market. A short distance from Lake Michigan, there is a lively downtown area with shopping, dining, and the arts.
Please contact with your CV:
Kelli Cameron, Director, MCW Provider Recruitment
[10 November 2021, #11679]