Revised: 2 November 2021
Revised: 2 November 2021
You can subscribe to any of our newsletters / e-blasts. There is no charge and you can unsubscribe at any time. We do not use your email address for any other purpose and do not share it with anyone else. We use Constant Contact to maintain our email lists in a secure manner.
- Type your email in the box below to subscribe / unsubscribe or review your current preferences for our newsletters.
- After clicking GO, you will receive an email with a link that lists your preferences for all emails. This is done for your security. To subscribe or unsubscribe, click on the box of the appropriate newsletter. You can also change your preferred email address.
- You will then be sent an email that summarizes your newsletter preferences.
For Email Marketing you can trust
- November 2021: What’s New In Molecular Genetic Pathology 2021: Solid Tumors and NGS Panel Selection (PDF), Open As A Web Page, by Guoli Chen, M.D., Ph.D. and Patricia C. Tsang, M.D.
- September 2021: What's New in Gynecologic Pathology: Ovary and Fallopian Tube (PDF), Open As A Web Page, JPTM versions: Link, PDF, PubMed, by Gulisa Turashvili, M.D., Ph.D. and Ricardo Lastra, M.D.
- March 2021: What's New in Gynecologic Pathology (PDF), Open As A Web Page, JPTM versions: Link, PDF, PubMed, Aussi disponible en Français, by Carlos Parra-Herran, M.D. and Jennifer Bennett, M.D.
- August 2020: What's New in Dermatopathology (PDF), Open As A Web Page, by Robert E. LeBlanc, M.D.
- February 2020: What's New in GI (PDF), Open As A Web Page, by Raul S. Gonzalez, M.D.
- September 2019: What's New in Hematopathology (myeloid) (PDF with links), by Genevieve Crane M.D., Ph.D. and Sanjay Patel, M.D, M.P.H.
- March 2019: What's New in Breast Pathology (PDF with links), by Emily S. Reisenbichler, M.D.
- September 2018: What's New in Hematopathology (lymphoid) (PDF with links), by Genevieve Crane M.D., Ph.D.
- June 2018: What's New in Thyroid (PDF with links), by Andrey Bychkov, M.D., Ph.D.
- January 2018: What's New in GU / Adrenal (PDF with links), by Debra L. Zynger, M.S., M.D.
- September 2017: What's New in Medical Renal Pathology (PDF with links), by Carla L. Ellis, M.D., M.S.
- March 2017: What's New in Dermatopathology (PDF with links), by Sara Shalin, M.D., Ph.D.
- December 2016: What's New in Thyroid (PDF with links), by Andrey Bychkov, M.D., Ph.D.
- November 2016: What's New in GI (PDF with links), by Raul S. Gonzalez, M.D.
- September 2016: What's New in Gyn (PDF with links), by Carlos Parra-Herran, M.D.
- June 2016: What's New in GU (PDF with links), Flyer (no links), Online, by Debra Zynger, M.D.
Future What's New Newsletters:
- What’s New in Molecular Genetic Pathology, Part II: Techniques and Hematologic Molecular Pathology - Release date to be announced
- Not scheduled yet: Bone, thoracic, CNS, head & neck, inflammatory dermatopathology, nonmelanocytic cutaneous tumors, soft tissue
- Case of the Month: Currently 9,243 subscribers. Sent once a month. Contains an interesting pathology related case with images and a short discussion that can be reviewed in 5-10 minutes (sample). Visit our Cases Home page.
- Image quiz: Currently 9,046 subscribers. Sent every 2 weeks. Contains an image used in our textbook and a related board review style question (sample).
- Promotional: Currently 7,310 subscribers. Sent from time to time. Contain information of interest to pathologists (sample).
- Jobs, Fellowships and Conferences: Currently 6,845 subscribers. Sent biweekly. Lists new postings for Pathologist, Ph.D. and related Jobs, Fellowships, Conferences and CME (sample).
- Monthly updates: Currently 6,100 subscribers. Lists new and updated features of the website (see Blog) and new books added to the Books pages (sample).
- Spotlight on: Currently 9,908 subscribers. Sent quarterly at most. Features information about one of our Editorial board members (sample).
- What's New in Pathology: Currently 10,614 subscribers. Sent every 3-6 months. Written by members of the PathologyOutlines.com Editorial Board (sample) and now copublished with the Journal of Pathology and Translational Medicine.
- PathologyOutlines.com blog: 170 subscribers. Updated every 1-2 days. New features and images for the website.
- Dr. Pernick's Curing Cancer Network: Currently 221 subscribers. Sent 1-2 times/month. This project of Dr. Pernick discusses the implementation of his strategic plan to substantially reduce cancer deaths.
- Dr. Pernick's Curing Cancer blog: 19 subscribers. Updated every 1-2 weeks. New essays about cancer and complexity theory related to his strategic plan to substantially reduce cancer deaths.
- April 2020: Pathologist social distancing
- April 2018: Thrift Lab
- September 2017: A condescending lesion
- August 2017: Recognize extroverts
- July 2017: Friendly agar
- June 2017: I'm a pathologist
- May 2017: Dynamite case
- April 2017: Inappropriate use of immunostains
- March 2017: Immunostainer overuser guy
- February 2017: Frozen: pathologist vs. thoracic surgeon
- January 2017: Frozen section discussion with a surgeon
- November 2016: Gangnam style rap