The Curing Cancer Network was created by Nat Pernick, M.D. with the goal of substantially reducing cancer deaths, initially in the United States, by sharing innovative cancer ideas and providing grants and other support.
- This project of Dr. Pernick discusses the implementation of his strategic plan to substantially reduce cancer deaths. It is built on the management philosophy of PathologyOutlines.com to first determine your goals and then work towards them, even if they seem overly ambitious. We are more interested in reducing cancer deaths than doing things a certain way.
- This project is independent of the PathologyOutlines.com textbook and its Editorial Board, and is peer reviewed only as indicated.
- Click here to sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- Strategic plan: to substantially reduce annual cancer deaths in the United States.
- American Code Against Cancer: actions that individuals can take to help prevent cancer.
- Getting involved with the Curing Cancer Network.