Grants, scholarships and prizes offered by PathologyOutlines.com
Copyright: 2021-2023, PathologyOutlines.com, Inc.
Revised: 20 September 2023
Grants - we are no longer offering grants.
Current scholarships and prizes offered
- Detroit College Promise Scholarship - ongoing for Detroit Public School students: PathologyOutlines.com helped initiate the Detroit College Promise Scholarship in 2008 and continues to provide support, although it is now administered by the Detroit Public School Foundation. To make a tax deductible contribution to this fund, click here.
- Pernick Prize - this is an annual merit award for Detroit Public School students, started in 2022, now with awards for excellence in mathematics, medicine / science and public service.
- PathologyOutlines.com Endowed Scholarship Fund at the University of Michigan Medical School - this scholarship is offered to a UM Medical Student entering a pathology residency or fellowship program or who performs exceptionally in pathology classes or clerkships. To make a tax deductible contribution to this fund, click here.
- PathologyOutlines.com Department of Mathematics Endowed Scholarship in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences at Wayne State University - this scholarship is offered to a Wayne State student (undergraduate or graduate) who performs exceptionally in mathematics. To make a tax deductible contribution to this fund, click here.
Prior grants and prizes offered
- Pandemic Relief Music Award - monthly in 2021 - now concluded: PathologyOutlines.com celebrated 20 years of operation in August 2021 by giving back to some of those suffering during the COVID-19 pandemic. For 2021, we promoted select classical and jazz musicians each month on our website and with a $500 stipend. Click here for the winners.
- Grants to various charities - We asked our 700+ advertisers in 2021 to vote for their favorite charities and made grants to them in early 2022.