Email Newsletters and Pathology Humor
Last revised 1 March 2019
Last revised 1 March 2019
You can subscribe to any of our newsletters / e-blasts. There is no charge, and you can unsubscribe at any time. We do not use your email address for any other purpose, and do not share it with anyone else. We use Constant Contact to maintain our email lists in a secure manner.
Archived What's New Newsletters:
- March 2019: What's New in Breast Pathology (PDF with links), by Emily S. Reisenbichler, M.D.
- September 2018: What's New in Hematopathology (lymphoid) - Part 1 (PDF with links), by Genevieve Crane M.D., Ph.D.
- June 2018: What's New in Thyroid (PDF with links), by Andrey Bychkov, M.D., Ph.D.
- January 2018: What's New in GU / Adrenal (PDF with links), by Debra L. Zynger, M.S., M.D.
- September 2017: What's New in Medical Renal Pathology (PDF with links), by Carla L. Ellis, M.D., M.S.
- March 2017: What's New in Dermatopathology (PDF with links), by Sara Shalin, M.D., Ph.D.
- December 2016: What's New in Thyroid (PDF with links), by Andrey Bychkov, M.D., Ph.D.
- November 2016: What's New in GI (PDF with links), by Raul S. Gonzalez, M.D.
- September 2016: What's New in Gyn - Part 1 (PDF with links), by Carlos Parra-Herran, M.D.
- June 2016: What's New in GU (PDF with links), Flyer (no links), Online, by Debra Zynger, M.D.
Future What's New Newsletters:
Hematopathology - Part 2 (myeloid) - Spring 2019
GI - 2020 (after WHO Blue Book is published)
Not scheduled yet: CNS, soft tissue, nonmelanocytic cutaneous tumors, inflammatory dermatopathology, top 10 new stains, Gyn part 2 (ovary, fallopian tubes, placenta), Head & Neck
- April 2018: Thrift Lab
- September 2017: A condescending lesion
- August 2017: Recognize extroverts
- July 2017: Friendly agar
- June 2017: I'm a pathologist
- May 2017: Dynamite case
- April 2017: Inappropriate use of immunostains
- March 2017: Immunostainer overuser guy
- February 2017: Frozen: pathologist vs. thoracic surgeon
- January 2017: Frozen section discussion with a surgeon
- November 2016: Gangnam style rap
Email Newsletters / e-blasts
- Case of the Month: Currently 8,538 subscribers. Sent once a month. Contains an interesting pathology related case with images and a short discussion that can be reviewed in 5-10 minutes. Visit our Cases Home page.
- Promotional: Currently 7,754 subscribers. Sent from time to time, no more than weekly. Some include a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card. To be eligible, you must be a current subscriber who opens the email and provide your name and institution within 1 week of the winning notice. Formerly called Commercial.
- Jobs, Fellowships and Conferences: Currently 5,961 subscribers. Sent biweekly. Lists new postings for Pathologist, Ph.D. and related Jobs, Fellowships, Conferences and CME.
- Monthly updates (formerly called Website news): Currently 5,094 subscribers. Lists new and updated features of the website (see Blog) and new books added to the Books pages.
- What's New in Pathology: Currently 10,500 subscribers. Typically sent every 3 months. Written by members of the PathologyOutlines.com Editorial Board.
- Type your email in the box below to subscribe / unsubscribe or review your current preferences for our newsletters.
- After clicking GO, you will receive an email with a link that lists your preferences for all emails. This is done for your security. To subscribe or unsubscribe, click on the box of the appropriate newsletter. You can also change your preferred email address.
- You will then be sent an email that summarizes your newsletter preferences.
For Email Marketing you can trust