Revised 11 October 2013
You can subscribe to any of our newsletters / email lists. There is no charge, and you can unsubscribe at any time. We do not use your email address for any other purpose, and do not share it with anyone else. We use Constant Contact to maintain our email lists in a secure manner.
Please note that these email lists are for 2 separate organizations, described in more detail below. You may only be interested in emails from one of them, but since some individuals may be interested in emails from both, we are listing them together.
(1) Type your email in the box below to subscribe / unsubscribe or review your current preferences for our newsletters.
(2) After clicking GO, you will receive an email with a link that lists your preferences for all emails. This is done for your security. To subscribe or unsubscribe, click on the box of the appropriate newsletter. You can also change your preferred email address.
(3) You will then be sent an email that summarizes your newsletter preferences.
For Email Marketing you can trust
Newsletters / email lists are for:
● The Detroit College Promise: nonprofit that offers scholarships to all Detroit Public School graduates, with a mission of strengthening the Detroit Public Schools and the City of Detroit.
● PathologyOutlines.com: free online textbook for the pathology community.
General newsletter: Sent monthly. Contains information about recent and upcoming activities. Also provides information about scholarships, financial aid and other college readiness activities appropriate to DPS students in grades K-12.
Volunteer newsletter: Sent occasionally. Describes opportunities available for volunteers for The Detroit College Promise.
Case of the Week: Sent 3 weeks each month. Contains an interesting pathology related case with images and a short discussion that can be reviewed in 5-10 minutes. Click here to visit the Case of the Week main page.
Jobs, fellowship and conference email: Sent biweekly. Lists new postings for Pathologist and PhD jobs, other Laboratory Jobs, pathology related Fellowships, pathology related Conferences and New Products.
Website news and new books: Sent monthly. Lists new and updated features of the website and new books added to the Books pages.